2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-58 - Streamlined Sales Tax System
- § 44-58-1 - Short title.
- § 44-58-2 - Legislative findings and intent Legislative declaration.
- § 44-58-3 - "Tax administrator" defined.
- § 44-58-4 - Legislative authorization to enter into multi-state discussions.
- § 44-58-5 - Limited test authorization Optional provision for state electing to participate in early test of simplified system.
- § 44-58-6 - Confidentiality of taxpayer information.
- § 44-58-7 - Legislative oversight.
- § 44-58-8 - Final report to the governor and the legislature.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.