2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-40 - Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
- § 44-40-1 - Short title.
- § 44-40-2 - Definitions.
- § 44-40-3 - Tax imposed Amount Property in another state.
- § 44-40-4 - Time for filing Filing copy of federal return.
- § 44-40-5 - Contents of return.
- § 44-40-6 - Amended return Filing Increase or decrease.
- § 44-40-7 - Cases not involving false or fraudulent return Determination Limitation Filing.
- § 44-40-8 - False or fraudulent return Determination by administrator at any time.
- § 44-40-9 - Setting aside or correcting an erroneous determination.
- § 44-40-10 - Notice of deficiency and penalty Copies.
- § 44-40-11 - Claim of erroneous deficiency Action Time for bringing.
- § 44-40-12 - Person liable.
- § 44-40-13 - Time of payment.
- § 44-40-14 - Delinquency Interest on delinquency Applicability of payments.
- § 44-40-15 - Method of payment.
- § 44-40-16 - Collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.