2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-4 - Situs and Ownership of Taxable Property
- § 44-4-1 - Place of taxation of real estate.
- § 44-4-2 - Buildings on leased land deemed real estate.
- § 44-4-3 - Fixtures declared to be real estate.
- § 44-4-4 - Assessment of real estate taxes against owner.
- § 44-4-4.1 - State property taxed to lessee or tenant.
- § 44-4-4.2 - Leasehold improvements taxed to tenant of quasi-public corporation.
- § 44-4-5 - Mortgagor in possession of real estate deemed owner.
- § 44-4-6 - Tenant for life or years.
- § 44-4-7 - Undivided real estate of decedent.
- § 44-4-8 - Real estate tax assessed to person not the owner.
- § 44-4-8.1 - Apportionment of taxes upon sale of real estate.
- § 44-4-9 - Rules for taxation of tangible personal property.
- § 44-4-10 - Persons to whom tangible personalty taxed Place of taxation.
- § 44-4-11 - 44-4-13. [Repealed.].
- § 44-4-14 - Tangible personal property in decedent's estate.
- § 44-4-15 - Property of minors not under guardianship.
- § 44-4-16 - 44-4-23. [Repealed.].
- § 44-4-24 - Rule as to situs of tangible personal property.
- § 44-4-25 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.