2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-35 - Property Tax and Fiscal Disclosure Municipal Budgets
- § 44-35-1 - Short title.
- § 44-35-2 - Purpose.
- § 44-35-3 - Definitions.
- § 44-35-4 - Preparation of the "proposed property tax rate" and "adjusted current property tax rate".
- § 44-35-5 - Full disclosure of property tax increases.
- § 44-35-6 - Publication of property tax rates.
- § 44-35-7 - Publication of town and city budget summary.
- § 44-35-8 - Publication of proposal to amend town and city budget.
- § 44-35-9 - Severability.
- § 44-35-10 - Balanced municipal budgets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.