2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-34 - Excise on Motor Vehicles and Trailers
- § 44-34-1 - Motor vehicle and trailer excise tax.
- § 44-34-2 - Assessment Valuation Proration Abatement and cancellation Exemptions from tax.
- § 44-34-3 - Assessment roll Rate Payment Penalty upon non-payment.
- § 44-34-4 - Vehicle and trailer tax situs Apportionment for interstate fleets.
- § 44-34-4.1 - Exemptions for buses, trucks and trailers in interstate commerce.
- § 44-34-5 - Veterans' and other property tax exemptions.
- § 44-34-6 - Fire districts.
- § 44-34-7 - Severability.
- § 44-34-8 - Appeal procedure.
- § 44-34-9 - Valuation of motor vehicles.
- § 44-34-10 - 44-34-10.2. [Repealed.].
- § 44-34-11 - Rhode Island vehicle value commission.
- § 44-34-12 - Cooperation of state agencies.
- § 44-34-13 - Tax exemption on vehicles adapted for persons who are disabled.
- § 44-34-14 - Exemption for certain vehicles in the town of Warren.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.