2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-27 - Taxation of Farm, Forest, and Open Space Land
- § 44-27-1 - Legislative declaration.
- § 44-27-2 - Definitions.
- § 44-27-3 - Classification of farmland.
- § 44-27-4 - Classification of forest land.
- § 44-27-5 - Classification of open space land.
- § 44-27-6 - Appeals to superior court.
- § 44-27-7 - Rules and regulations.
- § 44-27-8 - Availability of current values Duties of the department of revenue.
- § 44-27-9 - Change of ownership Procedure for continuance of classification Effect on land use change tax.
- § 44-27-10 - Reclassification of land withdrawn from classification Effect on obligations and the land use change tax.
- § 44-27-11 - Powers of the board of assessment review or city or town council.
- § 44-27-12 - Duties of the board of assessment review or city or town council.
- § 44-27-13 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.