2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-21 - Duty on Auction Sales
- § 44-21-1 - Sales subject to duty.
- § 44-21-2 - Duty imposed Apportionment between state and city or town.
- § 44-21-3 - Amount on which duty based Retention and payment by auctioneer.
- § 44-21-4 - Bidding on part of property to be sold.
- § 44-21-5 - Purchase by auctioneer or original owner.
- § 44-21-6 - Accounts rendered by auctioneers.
- § 44-21-7 - Oath to auctioneer's account.
- § 44-21-8 - Payments to general and city or town treasurers.
- § 44-21-9 - Forfeiture for neglect of duty by auctioneer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.