2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-17 - Taxation of Insurance Companies
- § 44-17-1 - Companies required to file Payment of tax Retaliatory rates.
- § 44-17-1.1 - Records required.
- § 44-17-2 - Amounts included as gross premiums.
- § 44-17-3 - Extension of time for filing return.
- § 44-17-4 - Assessment of tax on available information Interest on delinquencies Collection powers.
- § 44-17-4.1 - Claims for refund Hearing upon denial.
- § 44-17-4.2 - Hearing by administrator on application.
- § 44-17-5 - Appeals.
- § 44-17-6 - "Ocean marine insurance" defined.
- § 44-17-7 - 44-17-10. [Repealed.].
- § 44-17-11 - Penalties for violations Interest on delinquencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.