2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-13.1 - Taxation of Railroad Corporations
- § 44-13.1-1 - [Repealed.].
- § 44-13.1-2 - Assessment of amounts of tax and payments to cities and towns and fire districts.
- § 44-13.1-3 - Payment in lieu of taxes.
- § 44-13.1-4 - Restriction on abandonments.
- § 44-13.1-5 - Repeal of inconsistent acts.
- § 44-13.1-6 - [Repealed.].
- § 44-13.1-7 - Repeal of exemption and study commission provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.