2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-12 - Franchise Tax
- § 44-12-1 - Tax imposed Corporations liable Credit for tax on income Reduced rate where no business done.
- § 44-12-2 - Filing of returns Contents.
- § 44-12-3 - Valuation of no-par stock.
- § 44-12-4 - Assessment of tax Notice of amount.
- § 44-12-4.1 - Hearing by tax administrator on application.
- § 44-12-5 - Payment of tax Collection powers.
- § 44-12-5.1 - Claims for refund Hearing upon denial.
- § 44-12-6 - Penalty for failure to make return.
- § 44-12-7 - Lien on real estate.
- § 44-12-8 - Forfeiture of charter or articles for nonpayment of tax.
- § 44-12-9 - Publication of forfeitures Vacation on payment of tax.
- § 44-12-10 - Appeal of forfeitures.
- § 44-12-11 - Corporations exempt.
- § 44-12-12 - Declarations under penalty of perjury.
- § 44-12-13 - Appeals Interest on refunds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.