2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-8.5 - Community Mental Health Services
- § 40.1-8.5-1 - Policy and purpose.
- § 40.1-8.5-2 - Definitions.
- § 40.1-8.5-3 - Matchable funds.
- § 40.1-8.5-4 - Community mental health boards Composition.
- § 40.1-8.5-5 - Powers and duties of community mental health boards.
- § 40.1-8.5-6 - Appropriation and allocation of matching grant funds.
- § 40.1-8.5-7 - Power and duties of director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.