2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-5.4 - Division of Mental Health
- § 40.1-5.4-1 - Mental health services.
- § 40.1-5.4-2 - Division of mental health.
- § 40.1-5.4-3 - Control and maintenance of state operated facilities.
- § 40.1-5.4-4 - Powers and duties of director of mental health, retardation and hospitals.
- § 40.1-5.4-5 - Purposes.
- § 40.1-5.4-6 - Declaration of policy.
- § 40.1-5.4-7 - Definitions.
- § 40.1-5.4-8 - Admission to mental health services.
- § 40.1-5.4-9 - Authority to lease.
- § 40.1-5.4-10 - Appropriations.
- § 40.1-5.4-11 - Rules and regulations.
- § 40.1-5.4-12 - Other obligations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.