2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-5.3 - Incompetency to Stand Trial and Persons Adjudged Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
- § 40.1-5.3-1 - Facility for incompetents and others.
- § 40.1-5.3-2 - Transfers to and from general wards.
- § 40.1-5.3-3 - Competency to stand trial.
- § 40.1-5.3-4 - Commitment of persons acquitted on ground of insanity.
- § 40.1-5.3-5 - Expenses of examination.
- § 40.1-5.3-6 - Examination of persons awaiting trial or convicted and imprisoned for crime.
- § 40.1-5.3-7 - Hearing on petition.
- § 40.1-5.3-8 - Duration of order of transfer Officer to whom directed.
- § 40.1-5.3-9 - Return to confinement.
- § 40.1-5.3-10 - Expenses of examination.
- § 40.1-5.3-11 - Liability for expenses of maintenance Action for collection of expenses.
- § 40.1-5.3-12 - Investigation of ability to pay for maintenance.
- § 40.1-5.3-13 - General rights.
- § 40.1-5.3-14 - Right to treatment Treatment plan.
- § 40.1-5.3-15 - Disclosure of confidential information and records.
- § 40.1-5.3-16 - Disclosure of rights.
- § 40.1-5.3-17 - Penalties for deprivation of rights Disciplinary action Duty to report.
- § 40.1-5.3-18 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.