2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-3 - Curative Services
- § 40.1-3-1 - Duties assumed by department.
- § 40.1-3-2 - Offices.
- § 40.1-3-3 - Sanatorium known as Zambarano Memorial Unit.
- § 40.1-3-4 - Care of Zambarano hospital property.
- § 40.1-3-5 - Physicians and employees of Zambarano hospital.
- § 40.1-3-6 - Support of Zambarano hospital patients.
- § 40.1-3-7 - Rules and regulations for Eleanor Slater hospital.
- § 40.1-3-7.2 - Residency within state not required for employees of Zambarano Hospital.
- § 40.1-3-8 - Change of names of hospital for mental diseases and state infirmary.
- § 40.1-3-8.1 - 40.1-3-8.3. [Repealed.].
- § 40.1-3-9 - Staff and employees of the state of Rhode Island medical center.
- § 40.1-3-10 - 40.1-3-13. [Repealed.].
- § 40.1-3-14 - Policy as to reimbursement of private hospitals.
- § 40.1-3-15 - Discrimination against osteopaths and optometrists.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.