2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-27 - Penalties for Abuse of Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- § 40.1-27-1 - Definitions.
- § 40.1-27-2 - Duty to report.
- § 40.1-27-3 - Duties of the director of the department of mental health, retardation, and hospitals.
- § 40.1-27-4 - Penalty Failure to report.
- § 40.1-27-5 - Physician's report of examination Duty of program.
- § 40.1-27-6 - Immunity from liability.
- § 40.1-27-7 - Non-retaliation or discrimination.
- § 40.1-27-8 - Abrogation of privilege.
- § 40.1-27-9 - Notice Posting provisions.
- § 40.1-27-10 - Penalties for acts of abuse or neglect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.