2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-24.5 - Community Residences
- § 40.1-24.5-1 - Definitions.
- § 40.1-24.5-2 - General powers and duties of the director of mental health, retardation, and hospitals.
- § 40.1-24.5-3 - Legal rights and competence of persons admitted Informing person as to rights, obligations, and grievance procedures.
- § 40.1-24.5-4 - [Reserved.].
- § 40.1-24.5-5 - Absolute rights of residents.
- § 40.1-24.5-6 - Qualified rights of residents.
- § 40.1-24.5-7 - Posting of residents' rights.
- § 40.1-24.5-8 - Resident grievance procedure.
- § 40.1-24.5-9 - Notification of mental health advocate as to alleged violation of rights.
- § 40.1-24.5-10 - Dismissal from community residence.
- § 40.1-24.5-11 - Confidentiality of information and records.
- § 40.1-24.5-12 - Duties of the mental health advocate.
- § 40.1-24.5-13 - Access to information.
- § 40.1-24.5-14 - Rights and powers of the mental health advocate.
- § 40.1-24.5-15 - Willful deprivation of resident's rights.
- § 40.1-24.5-16 - Immunity from liability as to reports under chapter.
- § 40.1-24.5-17 - Disqualification from position in community residence.
- § 40.1-24.5-18 - Severability.
- § 40.1-24.5-19 - Funds for implementation of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.