2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-23 - Parental Succession Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- § 40.1-23-1 - Parental successor for persons with developmental disabilities.
- § 40.1-23-2 - Who may serve.
- § 40.1-23-3 - Methods of appointment.
- § 40.1-23-4 - Furnishing of appointment documents to director of mental health, retardation, and hospitals.
- § 40.1-23-5 - Written consent of intended parental successor.
- § 40.1-23-6 - Rights and privileges of parental successor.
- § 40.1-23-7 - Informing director as to parental successor's whereabouts Decisions concerning person where parental successor cannot be reached.
- § 40.1-23-8 - Termination of designation or appointment.
- § 40.1-23-9 - Limits on responsibilities and duties of parental successor.
- § 40.1-23-10 - Construction Effect on other laws.
- § 40.1-23-11 - [Repealed.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.