2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-7 - Management and Disposal of Property
- § 37-7-1 - Rental of acquired land pending application to public use.
- § 37-7-2 - Use or sale of products of state owned land.
- § 37-7-3 - Reconveyance, lease, or sale of land acquired by condemnation.
- § 37-7-4 - Land taken for improvements adjacent to roads.
- § 37-7-5 - Lease or sale of land acquired by purchase, devise or gift Permitting use by others.
- § 37-7-5.1 - Lease or sale of property to refunding bond authority Proceeds Restricted receipt account.
- § 37-7-6 - Transfer of land between departments and agencies.
- § 37-7-6.1 - Conveyances and grants to fire districts.
- § 37-7-7 - Filing, publication, and recording of transfers between departments and agencies Costs.
- § 37-7-8 - Grant of easements and rights of way over acquired lands.
- § 37-7-9 - Concessions, leases, and licenses Reports.
- § 37-7-10 - Vesting of title in successor to public office.
- § 37-7-11 - Delegation of powers over real estate by federal officer.
- § 37-7-12 - Use of Indian meetinghouse in Charlestown.
- § 37-7-13 - Surplus group homes.
- § 37-7-14 - Topsoil conservation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.