2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-5 - Department of Transportation
- § 37-5-1 - Roads subject to supervision of department.
- § 37-5-2 - Maintenance and construction of roads Regulation of use Cooperation with other agencies.
- § 37-5-3 - Airports and aeronautics.
- § 37-5-4 - State piers Cooperation in river and harbor development.
- § 37-5-5 - Highway engineer as deputy director.
- § 37-5-6 - Emergency public works powers.
- § 37-5-7 - Commuter parking facilities.
- § 37-5-7.1 - Parking cash-out programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.