2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-2.2 - Disability Business Enterprises
- § 37-2.2-1 - Short title and purpose.
- § 37-2.2-2 - Definitions.
- § 37-2.2-3 - Preference for products and services produced by persons with disabilities.
- § 37-2.2-3.1 - Policy and applicability.
- § 37-2.2-4 - Disability business enterprise committee Membership Duties.
- § 37-2.2-5 - Nonapplicability to road and highway construction businesses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.