2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-18 - Narragansett Indian Land Management Corporation
- § 37-18-1 - Short title.
- § 37-18-2 - Definitions.
- § 37-18-3 - Corporation established Passage to state upon cessation of business.
- § 37-18-4 - Purposes.
- § 37-18-5 - Board of directors Annual report Oath Officers Quorum and required vote Meetings and records.
- § 37-18-6 - Powers and duties.
- § 37-18-7 - Transfer of property Restrictions on use.
- § 37-18-8 - Hunting, fishing, and trapping.
- § 37-18-9 - Exemption from taxation Payments in lieu of taxes.
- § 37-18-10 - Land use plan.
- § 37-18-11 - Civil and criminal jurisdiction.
- § 37-18-12 - Expiration of the corporation.
- § 37-18-13 - Transfer of land to Indian tribe.
- § 37-18-14 - Transfer of state land to the Indian tribes.
- § 37-18-15 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.