2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-13 - Labor and Payment of Debts by Contractors
- § 37-13-1 - "Public works" defined.
- § 37-13-2 - "Contractor" defined Information required.
- § 37-13-3 - Contractors subject to provisions Weekly payment of employees.
- § 37-13-3.1 - State public works contract apprenticeship requirements.
- § 37-13-4 - Provisions applicable to public works contracts Lists of subcontractors.
- § 37-13-5 - Payment for trucking or materials furnished Withholding of sums due.
- § 37-13-6 - Ascertainment of prevailing rate of wages and other payments Specification of rate in call for bids and in contract.
- § 37-13-7 - Specification in contract of amount and frequency of payment of wages.
- § 37-13-8 - Investigation and determination of prevailing wages Filing of schedule.
- § 37-13-9 - Statutory provisions included in contracts.
- § 37-13-10 - Overtime compensation.
- § 37-13-11 - Posting of prevailing wage rates.
- § 37-13-12 - Wage records of contractors.
- § 37-13-12.1 - Obstruction of enforcement.
- § 37-13-12.2 - Subpoena powers.
- § 37-13-12.3 - Compelling obedience to subpoenas.
- § 37-13-12.4 - Penalty for violations.
- § 37-13-13 - Furnishing payroll record to director of labor and training.
- § 37-13-13.1 - Audits of wage records of out of state contractors and subcontractors.
- § 37-13-14 - Contractor's bond.
- § 37-13-14.1 - Enforcement Hearings.
- § 37-13-15 - Review.
- § 37-13-16 - Termination of work on failure to pay agreed wages Completion of work.
- § 37-13-17 - Private right of action to collect wages or benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.