2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
CHAPTER 37-12 - Contractors' Bonds
- § 37-12-1 - Contractors required to give bond Terms and conditions.
- § 37-12-2 - Rights of persons furnishing labor and materials.
- § 37-12-3 - Remedies of creditors and state Priority of claims.
- § 37-12-4 - Intervention by creditor in suit brought by state.
- § 37-12-5 - Time limitation on creditors' actions.
- § 37-12-6 - Intervention in suit brought by creditor Consolidation of suits.
- § 37-12-7 - Notice of pendency of suit.
- § 37-12-8 - Certified copies of documents.
- § 37-12-9 - Payment into court by surety Discharge.
- § 37-12-10 - Retainers relating to contracts for public works, sewer, or water main construction.
- § 37-12-11 - Substitution of securities for retained earnings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.