2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-9 - Military Property
- § 30-9-1 - Organizational property provided by state.
- § 30-9-2 - Annual allowance for maintenance of organizational property.
- § 30-9-3 - Issuance of property Annual inventory.
- § 30-9-4 - Bonds of accountable and responsible officers.
- § 30-9-5 - Liability of officer unaffected by change in status.
- § 30-9-6 - Unauthorized use.
- § 30-9-7 - Clothing issued to state guard reserve.
- § 30-9-8 - Responsibility of persons to whom property issued.
- § 30-9-9 - Recovery of value of lost or damaged property.
- § 30-9-10 - Seizure of property in possession of unauthorized person.
- § 30-9-11 - Search warrant.
- § 30-9-12 - Court order for delivery of property.
- § 30-9-13 - Failure to comply with court order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.