2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-7 - Privileges and Immunities of Militiamen
- § 30-7-1 - Exemption of national guard from jury duty.
- § 30-7-2 - Immunity from civil process.
- § 30-7-3 - Immunity from liability for acts in line of duty.
- § 30-7-4 - Defense of actions.
- § 30-7-5 - Exemption from duty on election day.
- § 30-7-6 - Right-of-way on streets or highways.
- § 30-7-7 - Drill by students.
- § 30-7-8 - Bounds of parade and camp grounds.
- § 30-7-9 - Exemption of pay and allowances from process.
- § 30-7-10 - State Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.