2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-6 - Pay and Allowances
- § 30-6-1 - Method of payment for emergency active duty.
- § 30-6-2 - Pay of officers on active duty.
- § 30-6-3 - Pay of enlisted persons on active duty.
- § 30-6-3.1 - Employment as civilian.
- § 30-6-4 - Personal performance of duty required.
- § 30-6-5 - Pay differential for state employees on active duty.
- § 30-6-6 - Rights of employees entering service to maintain health care benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.