2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-5 - Unorganized Militia
- § 30-5-1 - Times subject to active duty.
- § 30-5-2 - Method of call to active duty.
- § 30-5-3 - Failure to answer call to duty.
- § 30-5-4 - False medical certificate.
- § 30-5-5 - Organization of reserve units for active duty.
- § 30-5-6 - Organization and training when called to duty.
- § 30-5-7 - Command on active duty.
- § 30-5-8 - Relief from active duty.
- § 30-5-9 - Applicability of national guard provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.