2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-28 - Monuments and Memorials
- § 30-28-1 - Designation of Veterans' Memorial Building.
- § 30-28-2 - Allocation of building space.
- § 30-28-3 - Organizations accommodated in memorial building.
- § 30-28-4 - Office equipment of veterans' organizations.
- § 30-28-5 - Maintenance of Perry monument.
- § 30-28-6 - [Repealed.].
- § 30-28-7 - Soldiers' and sailors' monument in Providence.
- § 30-28-8 - Local rolls of honor.
- § 30-28-9 - Despoiling any veterans' monument or memorial.
- § 30-28-10 - Rhode Island veterans memorial chapel.
- § 30-28-11 - Monument to veterans of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos.
- § 30-28-12 - State flags provided to veterans' organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.