2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-12 - General Offenses
- § 30-12-1 - Use of military forces outside state.
- § 30-12-2 - Surrender of person arrested in another state.
- § 30-12-3 - Pursuit into this state by forces of another state.
- § 30-12-4 - Entry into state by armed forces from outside.
- § 30-12-5 - Arrest of trespassers and persons interfering with functions of militia.
- § 30-12-6 - Assault of assembled militia.
- § 30-12-7 - Unauthorized military organizations or parades Revocation of authority.
- § 30-12-8 - Misappropriation of military property.
- § 30-12-9 - Unlawful wearing of uniform.
- § 30-12-10 - Discrimination because of military service.
- § 30-12-11 - Trespass or injury to property.
- § 30-12-12 - Penalty Surety for costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.