2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-11 - Employment Rights of Members of Armed Forces
- § 30-11-1 - Continuance on payroll of municipal employees in federal service.
- § 30-11-2 - Discrimination in employment against members of militia.
- § 30-11-3 - Restoration of national guard member to employment.
- § 30-11-4 - National guard member's right to other advantages of employment.
- § 30-11-5 - Civil remedies of.
- § 30-11-6 - Discrimination in employment against reservists.
- § 30-11-7 - Restoration of reservists to employment.
- § 30-11-8 - Reservists' right to other advantages of employment Civil remedies.
- § 30-11-9 - Penalty Surety for costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.