2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 30 - Military Affairs and Defense
CHAPTER 30-10 - Armories and Campgrounds
- § 30-10-1 - Control and maintenance.
- § 30-10-2 - Rules and regulations.
- § 30-10-3 - General use of armories.
- § 30-10-4 - Use of armories for social and athletic purposes.
- § 30-10-5 - Use of armories by armed services.
- § 30-10-6 - Rental of armories for nonmilitary purposes.
- § 30-10-7 - Use of armories by veterans' organizations.
- § 30-10-8 - Use of armories for armistice day celebrations.
- § 30-10-9 - Appropriations for rent of armories.
- § 30-10-10 - Appropriations for maintenance of armories.
- § 30-10-11 - Maintenance of state arsenal in Providence.
- § 30-10-12 - Federal agreements.
- § 30-10-13 - Use of federal funds.
- § 30-10-14 - Chief Warrant Officer Everett Babcock Building.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.