2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-9 - Arbitration of Labor Controversies
- § 28-9-1 - Enforceability of agreement to arbitrate any controversy.
- § 28-9-2 - Enforceability of agreement to arbitrate existing or prior controversy.
- § 28-9-3 - Enforceability of agreement to arbitrate new contract.
- § 28-9-4 - Stay of judicial proceedings on arbitrable issue.
- § 28-9-5 - Superior court order of arbitration.
- § 28-9-6 - Trial of issue as to existence of agreement to arbitrate or failure to comply.
- § 28-9-7 - Selection of arbitrators.
- § 28-9-8 - Hearings by arbitrators.
- § 28-9-9 - Court order directing arbitrators to proceed promptly.
- § 28-9-10 - Oath of arbitrators.
- § 28-9-11 - Summons of witnesses Attendance by arbitrators Majority required for award.
- § 28-9-12 - Arbitrators' fees.
- § 28-9-13 - Validity of arbitration without judicial order Grounds for attack.
- § 28-9-14 - Arbitration as special proceeding Jurisdiction of superior court.
- § 28-9-15 - Application treated as motion.
- § 28-9-16 - Prerequisites to enforceability of award.
- § 28-9-17 - Order confirming award.
- § 28-9-18 - Grounds for vacating award.
- § 28-9-19 - Rehearing after vacation of award.
- § 28-9-20 - Modification or correction of award.
- § 28-9-21 - Time for motion to vacate, correct, or modify award Stay of enforcement.
- § 28-9-22 - Judgment on confirmation, modification, or correction of award Costs.
- § 28-9-23 - Papers filed after judgment Docketing.
- § 28-9-24 - Force and effect of judgment.
- § 28-9-25 - Appeals.
- § 28-9-26 - Death or disability of party to proceedings.
- § 28-9-27 - Use of past practices in arbitration hearings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.