2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-48 - Rhode Island Parental and Family Medical Leave Act
- § 28-48-1 - Definitions.
- § 28-48-2 - Parental leave and family leave requirement.
- § 28-48-3 - Employment and health benefits protection.
- § 28-48-4 - Effect on existing employment benefits.
- § 28-48-5 - Prohibited acts.
- § 28-48-6 - Judicial enforcement.
- § 28-48-7 - Enforcement powers of the director.
- § 28-48-8 - Civil penalty for violations.
- § 28-48-9 - Severability.
- § 28-48-10 - Notice.
- § 28-48-11 - Use of sick leave for adoptive parents.
- § 28-48-12 - School involvement leave.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.