2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-46 - Private Nonvested Pension Benefits
- § 28-46-1 - Short title.
- § 28-46-2 - Definitions.
- § 28-46-3 - Employer tax.
- § 28-46-4 - Employer's notice of intent to cease operations.
- § 28-46-5 - Investigation by director.
- § 28-46-6 - Compromising non-vested pension benefits.
- § 28-46-7 - Tax liability and lien.
- § 28-46-8 - Employee claims.
- § 28-46-9 - Termination of employees.
- § 28-46-10 - Rules and regulations of director.
- § 28-46-11 - Rules and regulations of the tax administrator.
- § 28-46-12 - Funds not to be attached.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.