2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-4 - Indenture of Apprentices
- § 28-4-1 - Power of minor to execute indenture.
- § 28-4-2 - Parties to sign indenture.
- § 28-4-3 - Contents of indenture.
- § 28-4-4 - Deeds in triplicate.
- § 28-4-5 - Effect of indenture as against parties.
- § 28-4-6 - Petition or complaint for breach of indenture Summons.
- § 28-4-7 - Determination of petition or complaint Enforcement of order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.