2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-36 - Workers' Compensation Insurance
- § 28-36-1 - Insurance or filing of bond required.
- § 28-36-1.1 - [Repealed.].
- § 28-36-2 - Certificate of compliance by employer.
- § 28-36-3 - Appeal of unreasonable demands.
- § 28-36-4 - Notice of jurisdiction and effect of orders and decrees.
- § 28-36-5 - Policy provisions as to liability of employer and insurer.
- § 28-36-6 - Employee's lien on insurer's liability Direct payment in event of insolvency.
- § 28-36-7 - Proceedings by employee against insurer or employer.
- § 28-36-8 - Subrogation of insurer to rights of employer.
- § 28-36-9 - Insurance agreements subject to statutory provisions.
- § 28-36-10 - Liability of non-complying employers.
- § 28-36-11 - Direct liability of insurers other than under workers' compensation law.
- § 28-36-12 - Notice of issuance, cancellation, or failure to renew policies.
- § 28-36-13 - Information furnished by insurers or self-insurers on request of director.
- § 28-36-14 - [Repealed.].
- § 28-36-15 - Penalty for failure to secure compensation Personal liability of corporate officers.
- § 28-36-16 - Fraudulent conveyances by uninsured employer.
- § 28-36-17 - Liability of employer unimpaired.
- § 28-36-18 - Safety inspections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.