2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-34 - Workers' Compensation Occupational Diseases
- § 28-34-1 - Definitions.
- § 28-34-2 - Occupational diseases listed Treatment as compensable injury.
- § 28-34-3 - Benefits available to victims of disease.
- § 28-34-4 - Relationship of disease to employment Time of bringing suit.
- § 28-34-5 - Examination and report by physician.
- § 28-34-6 - Date of disablement.
- § 28-34-7 - Concealment of previous disease Occupational disease as partial cause.
- § 28-34-8 - Apportionment of liability among successive employers.
- § 28-34-9 - Notice to employer of claim.
- § 28-34-10 - Information as to previous employers.
- § 28-34-11 - Rights as to diseases not covered by chapter.
- § 28-34-12 - Diseases contracted before effective date of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.