2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-31 - Workers' Compensation State and Municipal Employees
- § 28-31-1 - Acceptance of provisions by town, city, or regional school district Employees covered.
- § 28-31-1.1 - Employees of the city of Providence covered.
- § 28-31-2 - Notices given to state or municipality as employer.
- § 28-31-3 - Medical treatment provided by state or municipality as employer.
- § 28-31-4 - Settlement of claims.
- § 28-31-5 - Payment of benefits for state employees.
- § 28-31-6 - Payment of benefits for municipal employees Action for collection.
- § 28-31-7 - Proceedings involving state or municipality.
- § 28-31-8 - Insurance requirement inapplicable.
- § 28-31-9 - Application to national and state guard members.
- § 28-31-10 - Computation of earnings of guard members.
- § 28-31-11 - Effect of federal benefits to guard members.
- § 28-31-12 - Application to disaster response workers.
- § 28-31-13 - Computation of wages of disaster response worker.
- § 28-31-14 - Effect of federal benefits to disaster response workers.
- § 28-31-15 - Transfer of functions from the department of labor and training.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.