2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-30 - Workers' Compensation Court
§ 28-30-4 - Workers' compensation administrator Appointment Powers and duties.
§ 28-30-4 Workers' compensation administrator Appointment Powers and duties. (a) There shall be a workers' compensation administrator who shall be appointed by the chief judge of the workers' compensation court with the advice and consent of the senate. The chief judge of the workers' compensation court, with the advice and consent of the senate, shall appoint a workers' compensation administrator to serve for a period of five (5) years, and thereafter until his or her successor is appointed and qualified.
(b) The administrator shall:
(1) Supervise the preparation of an annual budget for the workers' compensation court;
(2) Formulate procedures governing the administration of workers' compensation court services;
(3) Make recommendations to the workers' compensation court for improvement in court services;
(4) Collect necessary statistics and prepare the annual report of the work of the workers' compensation court;
(5) Provide supervision and consultation to the staff of the workers' compensation court concerning administration of court services, training and supervision of personnel, and fiscal management;
(6) Perform any other duties that the workers' compensation court specifies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.