2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-15 - Assignment of Future Wages
- § 28-15-1 - "Assignment" defined.
- § 28-15-2 - Maximum period of assignment Form and contents.
- § 28-15-3 - Standard form.
- § 28-15-4 - Copy delivered to assignor.
- § 28-15-5 - Recording of assignments.
- § 28-15-6 - Copy of assignment delivered to employer.
- § 28-15-7 - Effect of assignment.
- § 28-15-8 - Assignments under small loan law.
- § 28-15-9 - Wage deductions exempt.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.