2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 25 - Holidays and Days of Special Observance
CHAPTER 25-3 - Work on Holidays and Sundays
- § 25-3-1 - Definitions.
- § 25-3-2 - Increased pay required for work on Sundays and holidays.
- § 25-3-3 - Work on Sundays or holidays.
- § 25-3-4 - , 25-3-4.1. [Repealed.].
- § 25-3-5 - Appeal from director's decision.
- § 25-3-6 - Powers of director.
- § 25-3-7 - Exemptions.
- § 25-3-8 - Penalty for violations.
- § 25-3-9 - Employee's remedies.
- § 25-3-10 - Severability.
- § 25-3-11 - Violations by cities or towns.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.