2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 25 - Holidays and Days of Special Observance
CHAPTER 25-1 - Holidays
- § 25-1-1 - General holidays enumerated.
- § 25-1-1.1 - Display of the POW-MIA flag at State House.
- § 25-1-1.2 - Display of POW-MIA flag in cities and towns.
- § 25-1-1.3 - Victory Day Prohibition against use of other name for holiday.
- § 25-1-2 - Thanksgiving Day.
- § 25-1-3 - Saturday bank closing Filing of resolution.
- § 25-1-4 - Effect of Saturday closing on rights and obligations.
- § 25-1-5 - Saturday closing of public offices.
- § 25-1-6 - 25-1-8. [Repealed.].
- § 25-1-9 - City and town appropriations for public celebrations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.