2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-5 - Analysis of Milkfat Content in Milk or Milk Products
- § 21-5-1 - 21-5-3. [Repealed.].
- § 21-5-4 - Annual inspection of testing machines.
- § 21-5-5 - Condemnation or correction of defective machines.
- § 21-5-6 - Certification of testing machine operators Fees.
- § 21-5-7 - Issuance and revocation of machine operator certificates.
- § 21-5-8 - [Repealed.].
- § 21-5-9 - Rules and regulations as to weighing and testing.
- § 21-5-10 - Penalty for obstruction or violations.
- § 21-5-11 - Testing for information only.
- § 21-5-12 - Inspectors and assistants.
- § 21-5-13 - Enforcement.
- § 21-5-14 - Appropriations and disbursements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.