2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-30 - Drugs and Poisons Generally
§ 21-30-7 - Poisons subject to labeling and registration.
§ 21-30-7 Poisons subject to labeling and registration. The following substances are poisons subject to labeling as provided in § 21-30-6:
(1) Arsenic and its preparations.
(2) Carbolic acid.
(3) Corrosive sublimate.
(4) Cotton root and its preparations.
(5) Cyanide of potassium.
(6) Ergot and its preparations.
(7) Hydrocyanic acid.
(8) Opium and its preparations, paregoric excepted.
(9) Oxalic acid.
(12) Volatile oil of bitter almonds, of pennyroyal, of savin, and of tansy.
(13) Proprietary or secret medicines recommended, sold or advertised as emmenagogues and parturients.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.