2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-30 - Drugs and Poisons Generally
- § 21-30-1 - Distribution in streets or from house to house prohibited.
- § 21-30-2 - Prosecution of violations.
- § 21-30-3 - Labeling of wood alcohol.
- § 21-30-4 - Sale or possession of wood alcohol with unlawful intent.
- § 21-30-5 - Prosecution of violations.
- § 21-30-6 - Labeling of poisons Registration of sales Prescriptions.
- § 21-30-7 - Poisons subject to labeling and registration.
- § 21-30-8 - [Repealed.].
- § 21-30-9 - Adulteration of drugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.