2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-23 - Nonalcoholic Bottled Beverages, Drinks and Juices
- § 21-23-1 - Bottlers' permits required for manufacture or sale.
- § 21-23-2 - Issuance and renewal of permits Fee Posting Exempt cider.
- § 21-23-3 - Suspension or revocation of permits.
- § 21-23-4 - Adoption of regulations.
- § 21-23-5 - Contamination of containers.
- § 21-23-6 - Retailers exempt.
- § 21-23-7 - Inspections and reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.