2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-22 - Vinegar
- § 21-22-1 - False representation as cider vinegar.
- § 21-22-2 - Artificial coloring prohibited Acetic acid and vinegar solid requirements.
- § 21-22-3 - Metallic salts Mineral acids.
- § 21-22-4 - Complaints for violations.
- § 21-22-5 - Access to premises Taking and analysis of specimens.
- § 21-22-6 - Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.