2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-21 - Olive Oil
- § 21-21-1 - "Olive oil" defined.
- § 21-21-2 - Sale of mixtures as pure olive oil prohibited.
- § 21-21-3 - Penalties for misrepresentation Confiscation Evidence Action on contract.
- § 21-21-4 - Prosecution of violations.
- § 21-21-5 - Access to premises Taking and analysis of specimens.
- § 21-21-6 - Sale of mixed oils so labeled.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.