2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 21 - Food And Drugs
CHAPTER 21-20 - Fruits and Vegetables Generally
- § 21-20-1 - Vegetables to be sold by weight.
- § 21-20-2 - Penalty for sales other than by weight.
- § 21-20-3 - Enforcement of provisions.
- § 21-20-4 - Sale of nuts, beans, and berries by dry measure.
- § 21-20-5 - Rules as to grading, packing, and marking of farm products False representations.
- § 21-20-6 - Penalty for violations.
- § 21-20-7 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.