2005 Rhode Island Code - § 7-16-66 — Annual report of domestic and foreign limited liability companies.(a) Each domestic limited liability company and each foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state, shall file, between the first day of September and the first day of November in each year following the calendar year in which its original articles of organization or application for registration were filed with the secretary of state, an annual report setting forth:
(1) The name and address of the principal office of the limited liability company;
(2) The state or other jurisdiction under the laws of which it is formed;
(3) The name and address of its resident agent;
(4) The current mailing address of the limited liability company and the name or title of a person to whom communications may be directed;
(5) A brief statement of the character of the business in which the limited liability company is actually engaged in this state;
(6) Any additional information required by the secretary of state; and
(7) If the limited liability company has managers, the name and address of each of its managers.
(b) The information in the annual report shall be given as of the date of the execution of the report. It shall be executed by an authorized person of the domestic limited liability company and by a person with authority to do so under the laws of the state or other jurisdiction of organization of a foreign limited liability company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.